Chicken Pot Pie Dutch Oven
2 chicken noodle soup mix
3 12 oz. can chicken meat
Preheat dutch oven to around 250 degrees.
Mix soup mix with about 2/3 the normal water.
Add chicken and vegetables – bring to a boil stirring OFTEN.
Drop biscuits on top of the chicken soup.
Cover and bake at about 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until dumplings are done.
Any ground meat
Seasonings to taste
1. peel your onions and cut them in half as equally as possible.
2. Prepare your meatballs how you want them– you can use Italian seasoning, oregano, chili powder, minced garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and some bread crumbs
3. Size your meatballs so that they can be squished between two pieces of onions. Some meat will push out the ends and that is okay!!! Just make them as compact as possible!!
4. wrap each onion bomb in tinfoil– might want to double them since they’ll be tossed in the fire! Make sure not to poke holes in the foil!!
5. toss in the fire and try to get them in the coals.
6. cook for about 10 minutes, flip ’em around and cook another 10 minutes or so!!!